Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introduction - Module 1

This is the first of many blogs.......I am Rosei Espedido and after a premature mid life crisis, I changed careers to become a high school teacher. I now work at Freeman Catholic college in Bonnyrigg Heights. It is a Wednesday afternoon and I am starting this process to learn about Web 2.0. I love to cook so I may post many pictures of food........

Back to the topic - I have decided to do the Web 2.0 course to try and implement new teaching strategies in the classroom. This is especially important as we are a school that is moving towards E-Learning classrooms. The course will help me create new teaching resources as well as helping my personal development. The first Module showed us a range of useful websites that we could use (the 25 list). Many of which I am looking forward to exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment