Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Exploring Photos and Videos on the Web - Module 6

One of my favourite dishes of all time (I would eat it every night!) - chilli eggplant with prawns, adapted from the lovely Kylie Kwong!

My experience with Flickr is limited (although I am starting to think that I should use it to post my food wonders) because if I have wanted to share photos with friends I have used Facebook (clearly not allowed in schools, and for good reason!) or with students, I have used EdModo. As I already have a way of sharing images with students, I am not sure that I will utilize Flickr in the near future, although I can see it may have potential in the classroom such as sharing photos of scientific diagrams. It would be easy for a student to capture what I have drawn on the board and then up load it to a general account that the class shares, especially good for when a student is away.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good common sense article. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.
    Buch selbst veroeffentlichen

    ReplyDelete